Yes, absolutely. We can help you out with eBook conversion and distribution, and we can also help you satisfy any backer rewards that require complimentary eBooks.
Yes, we can help you obtain an ISBN number and barcode for your book.
Yes, if you choose to use our distribution services, we can take care of getting both your physical and/or eBook publication listed on Amazon for you.
Tasora Books can provide distribution services for authors to brick-and-mortar stores and online resellers.
With our distribution and warehousing services, we’ll take care of all of the following:
- Sell your books through hundreds of retailers and wholesalers (sample list provided upon request through our contact page)
- Compile and send you detailed monthly sales reports and payments showing all sales activity for the book, any book returns, freight costs, payments from resellers, returns credits from resellers.
- Book storage in our climate-controlled, insured warehouse.
- Distribute your title information to major retailers and wholesalers
- Process orders for your books from major retailers and wholesalers.
- Fulfillment of all orders for books in double-wall cartons to retailers and wholesalers
- Process and disburse all payments from retailers and wholesalers by check payment once distribution fees have been deducted
- Accept and process all returns from retailers and wholesalers, including inspection for any damage to books
- Direct deliver books as needed for book events, speaking engagements, conferences, etc.
We can print virtually any book. Our printing and fulfillment services can then be applied to any type of book project, including cookbooks, children’s books, coffee table books, graphic novels, select types of comics, novels, and more.
Print-ready means that the files you give us are already properly formatted for print. You need to provide us with a print-ready cover file and a print-ready interior file for your book. Click here to review our print-ready guidelines for files.
Yes, but you can print as few as 100 copies, or many as 1,000+ copies.
Yes, but there is a minimum print run requirement. Please contact us to learn more.
No, our services can be used for any book project that has not been funded through a crowdfunding campaign.
Yes, absolutely. We recognize that most authors need to bundle additional items with books to their backers (i.e. t-shirts, gifts, signed photos). Although the pricing that’s reflected on our site only pertains to book fulfillment for backers, we can help you figure out customized pricing depending on what type of items you need to ship out to your backers.
At this time we do not assist authors with the actual crowdfunding campaign for their book projects. While we would be happy to assist you with determining a budget that you can use for setting a realistic goal for your crowdfunding campaign, we would not be involved in the actual implementation of the campaign. However, feel free to reach out to us before, during, or after you’ve launched the campaign for any book-related questions you may have.